V4RB: Macho Build

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Wed Oct 4 16:21:03 CDT 2006

Am 04.10.2006 um 14:47 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> On 10/4/06 2:28 PM, "Claudius Sailer" <Claudius at sailer-online.de>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Claudius,
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> at the moment I am generating PEF build with RB 2006r3 and then
>> generate *.app packages with App Bundler. When I want to move to
>> Mach-
>> O build how can I garanty that all needed files from Valentina are in
>> the package?
>
>> I have installed Valentina in my LibraryPath and how can I test that
>> I have all Valentina components in the package? Do I need a second
>> computer to test this or do I have other possibilities?
>
> No need for second computer. I usually just MOVE working
> VComponents folder
> from system location to desktop and run APP. If it works then all
> required
> files are inside.
>
> Note, that V4RB MACHO that you use now, do not install VComponents
> into
> system location. It is just in the archive.

I moved VComponents to Trash and installed then V4RB 2.4.3fc1. I
compiled my app with RB2006r4. Application works fine but crashes by
quit. Where is archive on my machine? Sorry I don't understand. what
is neccessary to copy manually to application and where can I find that?

by

Claudius

--
iMac CD 2GHz / MacOS X 10.4de / RB 2006r4/ Valentina 2.4.2
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de