V4RB: Macho Build

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Wed Oct 4 13:28:23 CDT 2006

Hello,

at the moment I am generating PEF build with RB 2006r3 and then
generate *.app packages with App Bundler. When I want to move to Mach-
O build how can I garanty that all needed files from Valentina are in
the package?
I have installed Valentina in my LibraryPath and how can I test that
I have all Valentina components in the package? Do I need a second
computer to test this or do I have other possibilities?
As I am understand correct, V4RB looks at first in ther packege and
after that in the LibraryPaths so how can I check that it finds all
in the package and not a part or all in Library?
I won't install something in the LibraryPath of the users ;-))

bye and thanks for help

Claudius

--
iMac CD 2GHz / MacOS X 10.4de / RB 2006r3/ Valentina 2.4.2
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de