V4RB docs, 2.5 go into final stage.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Nov 14 23:33:55 CST 2006

On 11/14/06 11:26 PM, "Charles Yeomans" <charles at declareSub.com> wrote:

>> http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?
>> id=paradigma:public:en:documen
>> tation:v4rb:v4rb
>>
>> http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?
>> id=paradigma:public:en:documen
>> tation:examples:guide:v4rb:v4rb
>
> Unfortunately there does not appear to be any reference information
> about the V4Rb classes comparable to the now-obsolete
> V4RB_Reference_2_en.pdf.

Right.

We have move into wiki all PDFs except ADK References...

* now-obsolete - you mean about Vconnection?
    I will check

----
Guys,

FYI, today we have plug BONJUR into Valentina Studio 2.5 beta,
Tomorrow I will try make BIG beta build of most products again.
Also we will check all References to make them 2.5 ready.

We go into final stage of 2.5 release.

I invite everybody of you, test 2.5 betas on your projects as good as
possible.

2.5 is going to become one of last 2.x releases.
MAY BE will be yet 2.6 bug fix release...

And we will start Valentina 3.0 development.

So we all need make sure that 2.5 is good as much as possible.
Please help us in this testing.