VServer/VStudio/V4RB frustrations

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Nov 14 22:58:58 CST 2006

On 11/14/06 10:30 PM, "Erik Mueller-Harder" <erikmh at gmail.com> wrote:

> In Rb, I have attempted to use the supplied V4RB Example project
> "Valentina Server Utility," which will not compile with either the
> V4RB 2.4.3 or the 2.5b15 plug-in:
>
>   WindowServer.Close, line 17
>     This method or property does not exist.
>     ValentinaServer.CloseSession
>
>   WindowServer.connectToServer, line 6
>     This method requires fewer parameters than were passed.
>     ValentinaServer = new VServer(myHost, myUserName, myPassword, myPort)

Erik,

* Valentina Server Utility * WAS THIRD PARTY example.

      we do not pay attention to it. This is why it is broken.
      But must be easy to fix..we will try fix it asap.

* to see how our examples work with Valentina Server
    use any other V4RB/Examples example.

Did you read Examples Guide in WIKI ?

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:v4rb:v4rb

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:examples:guide:v4rb:v4rb

It point that you need set flag gClient = true
To run examples in client mode