SQL more... problem with <NULL> V4MD1

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Sat Nov 4 14:10:20 CST 2006

> Aha, right. V1 do not support expressions in SELECT.
> You need make this as Table Method.
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Ruslan Zasukhin

I already tried this as i am already using some week() and month() stuff.
But instead of an "empty" I just get a crd_number from a total different
KD_ID (last of the table KUNDEN)??? This is my method:

  --Z_DAY Method CRD_SUB     ISNULL(CRD_Number)
if getfieldref(VAL_ID,val[#KUNDENKARTENtable],"CRD_SUB")=0 then
AddField(VAL_ID, VAL[#KUNDENKARTENtable],
"CRD_SUB",#kTypeString,30,0,"IFNULL(CRD_Number,'')")
    setFieldFlag(VAL_ID,
getfieldref(VAL_ID,val[#KUNDENKARTENtable],"CRD_SUB"),16,TRUE)
    ChangeFieldMethod
VAL_ID,getfieldref(VAL_ID,val[#KUNDENKARTENtable],"CRD_SUB"),
"IFNULL(CRD_Number,'')"
    if valentinaError()<>0 then
      alert "Datenbankerweiterung konnte nicht initialisiert werden. Bitte
informieren Sie den Support"
    end if
    flush(VAL_ID)
  end if