SQL question

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Fri Nov 3 08:47:16 CST 2006

Hi all!

Still a SQL intermediate, I need a pro answer! :-)

I have two tables, KUNDEN and KARTEN. It is a 1:M relation between the
tables, so KUNDEN may have several KARTEN or none at all. Now I need a query
that has all KUNDEN as a result with their first KARTE or all KARTEN but
also if they have no link to KARTEN.

So "SELECT * FROM KUNDEN,KARTEN WHERE KUNDEN_ID=KARTEN_ID does not work, I
don't get those without a link to KARTEN.

How can this be solved with V1 compatible SQL?

TIA, best

Florian Bogeschdorfer
——————————————————————————————
e-mail  fb at memedia.de
fon(E)  +34 680 75 19 77 (nur bei Aufenthalt in Spanien)
fon(D)  +49 173 58 44 26 0 (nur bei Aufenthalt außerhalb Spaniens)
skype   florian.bogeschdorfer
skype.in  +49 561 98 77 84 0
m e m e d i a
Agentur für Neue Medien