How to use put_DateTime

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed May 24 10:15:45 CDT 2006

On 5/24/06 5:42 AM, "Matthew Jew" <mjew at icnc.com> wrote:

Hi Mathew,

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:vsdk:manual:architecture:architecture

Here go to Valentina C++ SDK Interfaces

Here at end of page: Switching between Interfaces

> I cannot figure out what to call instead of "get_Value" so that I can
> use "put_DateTime" on my "loginDateTime" field.
>
> I_Field_Ptr  loginDateTime;
>
> aAuthLogTable.loginDateTime->get_Value(forAdd)->put_DateTime
> ( aDateTimeRec->year, aDateTimeRec->month, aDateTimeRec->day,
> aDateTimeRec->hour, aDateTimeRec->minute, aDateTimeRec->second, 0 );
>
> Should this field be declared as an "I_Field_Ptr" or as something else?
> How do I make the call to "put_DateTime" work?

    loginDateTime ->get_Value()

Returns you I_Value

You want put_DateTime() function, which is in I_ValueDateTime interface
located at FBL_I_ValueDateTime.h

So you need do switch between interfaces:

    I_Value_Ptr pv = aAuthLogTable.loginDateTime->get_Value(forAdd);

    I_ValueDateTime_Ptr pvdt = fbl_dynamic_cast<I_ValueDateTime >(pv);

    pvdt->put_DateTime( ....... );