Link error

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Tue May 23 16:12:13 CDT 2006

Ruslan,

When I diagnose db in vstudio I get error:

15:43:51: File
..\..\..\sources\VStudio\Plugins\Valentina_2\vsV2_Database.cpp, Line 1563
15:43:51: Kernel error: 0x99000
15:43:51: Internal error.

Maybe that tell you something?

I have actually tried to diagnose before but then vstudio always have
crashed, this time I unticked "Show report in textwindow" and it run to

I will try to clone and see if that changes anything, also one other test.
When importing my data I had speacial fields for my old keys to help create
proper links for existing data. I once tried to remove these fields as no
longer needed but then I got error on some linkings, same as involved here
actually.

I then tried again in a somewhat different fashion and it worked but
possibly it just "sheeted" the error. So I will see if my code works without
removing these unused fields.

Joakim