VStudio

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Sat May 20 01:39:18 CDT 2006

Hi,

I just downloaded and installed latest version of Valentina Studio, now when
I run I get "Invalid file!" errors on start up. First "Plugin
vs_plugin_kernel_2.dll is not valid!" followed by "Plugin
vs_plugin_server_2.dll is not valid!"

It then starts up but complains it can't open my database, which it
remembers since before. Then when I go to File menu I see "Open Local
database... Ctrl+O" is greyed out - what's up?

Looking at the About dialog it looks as it actually is the same version I
had installed before, 2.3.1 Build 27 April although the website says May 6
and 2.3.2

It is strange as if it's the same it was running fine before and the only
thing that "differs" since I installed it previously is that I have given it
a registration code to unlock it. However, I don't think it's the same
version as the reason I downloaded was the previous version always
complained about a missing help file which I hoped for to be gone in latest
available and right it seem to be gone now - but replaced with a much worse
error... It's also kinda confusing with the version numbers, not only the
above diffs but looking at properties of the exe file it says 2.3.0.0

It's the Win32 version by the way.

Joakim