[VSERVER/V4RB] - Vserver on X.4.6, V4RB 2.3 Client Connection

Russ Tyndall fitzbew at nc.rr.com
Wed May 10 08:27:38 CDT 2006

On 5/10/06 8:15 AM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

>> VCOM - 2.4 b5
>> =============
>> - 0001595: [API] VTable.CreateVarChar() in fact have create String field.
>> (Kirill)
>>
>> ****
>>
>> Could this bug have something to do with my problem?  I know we are talking
>> about two different products (V4RB vs. VCOM), but if this was in the kernel,
>> wouldn't it affect everything that uses the kernel?
>
> But this is VCOM, you use V4RB

Yes, I was just wishful thinking.

These different Valentina products share some code, correct?  It may not be
the case this time, but isn't it possible for some glitch in Valentina to be
shared in all products?

Of course, I am mainly just being curious here, there is no practical reason
for me to understand this --- even if I was able!

--
Russ Tyndall
Wake Forest, NC