[NEW] FindLinked and FindLinkedAsBitSet inconsistency

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Wed May 10 11:40:53 CDT 2006

Ok sounds good. And sorry for sending yet another example with CIA vars :-)
I will change this further on.

Let me know when beta is available, I also want to test if inSet now honor
the NOT NIL set passed.

Puh I just realiase I haven't had coffee yet today due to all this emailing,
so time for coffee break.

Joakim