BitSet operations [TIP]

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed May 10 11:36:30 CDT 2006

On 5/10/06 11:26 AM, "Joakim Schramm" <joakim at astrocalc.com> wrote:

>> Well, actually ANY parameter should be changed AFTER open of db.
>>
>> You was confused that DateFormat do work even BEFORE.
>>
>> This is because DateFormat do not change anything on disk,
>> only way how date/time values converted to/from strings on the fly.
>>

> Yes that makes sense. As not being one developing the tool it is easy though
> to get confused as a new user with so many different things. As the
> developer you easily oversee these small details that is clear to yourself
> but not from a user perspective.

Agree.

Although try to think logically:

    HOW (???) you can expect to change ANY db parameter
    if db is closed yet ?

The only legal way mentioned in docs to work BEFORE db,open()
is assign of encryption key.

P.S.

* Please clarify: do you think yet that exists any bug ?
If yes please explain it from start.
Kirill say so far he have not found any bugs by your explanations.

* I will try fix your access to mantis asap.