BitSet operations

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Tue May 9 16:07:15 CDT 2006

I understand, but I sent you a project with all code creating the database
and a much simpler example, that give the same result. I also explain
exactly under which circumstance this happens, which is that FindValue and
FindValueAsArraySet returns nil in all cases, even when the value searched
do exists.

I sent this project to your sunshine address and CC to kirill.

Joakim