[V4RB] Snail speed

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri May 5 23:15:16 CDT 2006

On 5/5/06 11:07 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just wonder why v2.3 is so slow comparing to v2.2. Queries that take
> between 1 and 3 seconds now take between 40 and 50 seconds, this is
> 16 times slower.

Not expect result!

> I have rebuilt indexes of course but same problem
> appears in all my project and very simple queries.

> I am just asking  here because I am sure that can't be possible, I am likely
> not aware  of something that has changed (again). Any clue? I heard v2.3
> includes optimizations.

Right.

What query for example?

Guys for info of all. Right now I develop new feature for Valentina:
    EXAPLAIN of SQL query execution.

It will produce very detailed and nice for read report
on any SQL query. Also EACH step of query will be measured by time.

This feature will give all us into hands tool to easy and fast determine
Where some SQL query have breaks...

I am on 40-50% of done now.