[V4RB/VSTUD] - Odd query performance

Russ Tyndall fitzbew at nc.rr.com
Tue May 2 14:03:02 CDT 2006

On 5/2/06 1:19 PM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> On 5/2/06 4:24 PM, "Russ Tyndall" <fitzbew at nc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Russ,
>
>> Also, I want to learn fully about ObjPtrs, Binary Links, etc. but the more
>> research I do, the more it appears that the best thing to do is trash
>> everything and start all over.
>
>> But, I am still reading and trying to
>> understand docs.  And, I am getting satisfying speed just using "plain"
>> features of Valentina.  One thing at a time.
>
> Do you read WIKI? If no, please read WIKI !!!

Yes!  It just takes a while to absorb, while also considering how my own
projects would benefit.

The Wiki will be enormously helpful as I continue learning about these
advanced Valentina features.

> It have more info now than PDFs.

It's great information.  I think we (Paradigma and users)) are all going to
be very happy about this in the long run.  I know that I have promised to
send you feedback on the wiki, and I will keep that promise.

--
Russ Tyndall
Wake Forest, NC