Table structure?

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Mon May 1 21:28:41 CDT 2006

Ok I put counter for link.Linkrecords

I have 278 Country 207391 Places and 243126 Zones, But last figure is not
really right and I think this is the proble. 243126 is the total amount of
data records each "zone" consists of from 2 upto 100 data records. So there
is not really this amount of zones, it's much less. Any how I linked country
has place and it resulted in exactly 207391 calls to LinkRecords, and I
linked country has zone and also got 243126 so I think this is correct?

I didn't do the third as it's wrong anyway. I do need to creat new structure
and not link Country to Zonedata but country to Zone(identifier) and
possibly need one more table.

> > Yes I will have a look at it now, after reading your other
> emails. I
> > have been out in the forest all day.
>
> Actually you already have found that blow happens in THIRD link.
>
> --------
> YOU HAVE
>
>     Country    (linkCountryHasPlace)    Place
>
>       N1                N2                 N3

I am not sure but think you mean below records for country and places and
links, right?
> Can you give me numbers
>     N1 = 278
>     N2 = 207391
>     N3 = 207391

The below doesn't matter as it has wrong structure anyhow. I need to
refactor it.

Joakim