Searches not returning correct results

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Fri Mar 31 16:01:43 CST 2006

Do you mean the single/double quotes are the problem?  This does not
work in Studio.

I finally did an export and was able to get a clean import that now
works in Director but Studio still returns invalid results

I have not been able to identify exactly why but it seems that in
programming, over time stops and starts cause bad data in the database.
  Often this shows with it thinking there are supposed to be more
records than there are. Enough of these and it gets unstable and
corrupted.  Not fun...

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.