System reqs for Valentina 1

Don Toro don at thinkingpublications.com
Mon Mar 27 09:01:08 CST 2006

Hi Ruslan,

I read the post that seems to suggest that maybe Valentina 1 does not run OS X 10.0 and 10.1. Can you please tell me what are the full sys reqs for V1 for the local and server. The documentation says OS X and it does not mention specific systems. This would be helpful for Mac and PC. I was going to contact you off list with this question but it might be a good idea to have it on the list. The problem is that if the documentation says it will run on OS X, I will tell my customer it runs on OS X. So a full list of sys reqs on this list or, better yet, on the wiki would help. Thanks.

Donard Toro
Information Manager/Computer Programmer
Thinking Publications, a division of
McKinley Companies, Inc.
424 Galloway Street, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Phone: 1.800.225.4769 (US) & 1.715.832.2488
Fax: 1.800.828.8885 (US) & 1.715.832.9082
www.ThinkingPublications.com