segment is wrong?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Mar 14 23:19:36 CST 2006

On 3/14/06 10:36 PM, "Steve Albin" <steve at steve-albin.com> wrote:

Hi Steve,

> I do this SQL:
>
> SELECT * FROM table
>
> It results in  the following error:
>
> Segment "1" is wrong. The last segment is "0".
>
> I am converting a version 1 DB to version 2 and adding a VText field in the
> table before I get the error.
>
> When I create a new table using the same structure, I do not get this error.
>
> If I convert the DB without adding the new VText field, I do not get the
> error.
>
> What does this error mean?

This means that during ADDING new column of TEXT type into table with
record, we have some bug.

It is not clear if this happens only on converted db. Or on original v2 db
also.

Please report this into mantis!
* Each separate issue report into separate issue report.
* if you have database or project then ATTACH it compressed to report.
    you can put up to 250Kb archives.
* Provide in the report as many detailed info as you can.
* If possible provide EXACT steps to reproduce problem.