Method Question

Michael Bedar mike at bedar.net
Mon Mar 13 11:48:32 CST 2006

Ok, so if I understand it, If I want to filter out the "+" char, I
could make a vFiled with a method like:

"REPLACE(origional_field, '+', '')"

If that's correct, how would you string 2 of these together?

"REPLACE(REPLACE(origional_field, '^', ''), '+', '')"  ???

Thanks for answering the newb questions.