Looking for sample code

Czajka, Mark MCZAJKA at ags.com
Mon Mar 13 09:13:42 CST 2006

Is there any sample code posted online or available showing a sample
Director application using Valentina and a full text search with hit
highlighting? Perhaps with HTML or XML text stored in a Director field?

We have built a few nice hybrid Director applications recently using
Valentina and the WebViewer Xtra (displaying a search form and results
from a database search in an HTML table). Now we have to go to the next
level and provide a full text search with hit highlighting.