How to install vsdk_2 C++

Ivan Smahin ivan_smahin at valentina-db.com
Wed Mar 1 19:58:52 CST 2006

Hello Decoster,

> 'VShared/FBL/publ/Algorithms/FBL_Algs_Table.h': No such file or
> directory etc ...

Sorry  -  something  wrong  with installation but you could easy fix it
self. Definitely we will fix the installation.

So
 1.Create C:\VSDK_2\sources\VShared
 2 Move C:\VSDK_2\sources\VSQL and C:\VSDK_2\sources\FBL to C:\VSDK_2\sources\VShared

> When I duplicate the source directory sources with the name VShared I
> receive:

> Common_Database_CreateCloseOpen fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
> 'VShared_Win32_Release_VC_Imp.lib'

Hmm  -  please  check  -  do  you  have  this  file  in
C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VComponents_Win_VC\ ?

 Ivan                            mailto:ivan_smahin ÎÁ valentina-db.com