How to install vsdk_2 C++

Decoster Jean Louis j.decoster at se-dd.com
Wed Mar 1 14:23:49 CST 2006

Hi,

I am working with valentina 1 and want to use Valentina 2. For that I
downloaded VSDK_2_win.exe and installed the software. I got two
directories examples and sources under C:\VSDK_2 and another one:
C:\Programme\Paradigma Software.

It seems to me that I don't have the complete software because nothing
works and unfortunately I can't compile the examples.

First I receive:

'VShared/FBL/publ/Algorithms/FBL_Algs_Table.h': No such file or
directory etc ...

When I duplicate the source directory sources with the name VShared I
receive:

Common_Database_CreateCloseOpen fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'VShared_Win32_Release_VC_Imp.lib'

Sorry but I do not understand what it happens. Could you inform me as
soon as possible what I have to do to be able to work correctly with
valentine 2.

Thanks a lot for your prompt answer. Regards.

J-L. Decoster