Problem by compiling valentina 2 Examples

Decoster Jean Louis j.decoster at se-dd.com
Wed Mar 1 13:59:04 CST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to work with valentina 2 and already I can't compile the
examples.

First I downloaded VSDK_2_win.exe and execute it. I chose the standard
directory C:\VSDK_2.

This directory contains two subdirectories: Examples and sources.

Your software creates also the following subdirectory
C:\Programme\Paradigma Software.

At this moment when I try to compile,  my system doesn't find the
header:

#include <VShared/FBL/publ/Algorithms/FBL_Algs_Table.h> etc...

Where are these files?

When I make a copy of the subdirectory sources using VShared, I receive
the library

Common_Database_CreateCloseOpen fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'VShared_Win32_Release_VC_Imp.lib'is not found?

I come to ask you to help me as soon as possible to give me all correct
information's and what I must do to be able to work correctly with
valentine 2.

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. Regards

J-L Decoster