[C++] CreateField and Properties

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jun 29 18:29:21 CDT 2006

On 6/29/06 5:50 PM, "Philip Mötteli" <philip.moetteli at econophone.ch> wrote:

Hi Philip,

> Could somebody explain me, what properties (I_Property) in the
> context of fields are?
> Examples?

Sometimes to create field you need only its name, type, Nullable.

Some types require more info.

Maxlength
Encoding
Segmentsize

To have general solution, we have made I_Property, and I_PropertyContainer.
So we CAN pass to factory whatever we want.

    FBL/prot/Properties

Here you will find classes - implementations...

Ah, yo have no this sources. Okay, not imortant.

Important to note that exists comfortable set of methods:

    sources/Vshared/FBL/publ/FBL_Algs_Table.h

To create fields of EACH supported type.
These methods self create properties as required.
They are easy to use