data base errors -- 1.x documentation

Jennifer Hall jennifer at jennifershall.com
Thu Jun 29 07:25:30 CDT 2006

sorry, but I cannot find any reference to a IsOPen call for the data
base?????

could you point me to where this is in the documentation???

I currently have the V4MD_Reference_1_en.pdf, ValentinaKernel_1_en.pdf, and
ValentinaSQL_1_en.pdf. None of which even mention the open data base
command. so I must be missing some documentation.

thanks
Jennifer