Uregex.cpp C API depends on C++ ? Bad idea

jda jda at his.com
Tue Jun 27 15:01:48 CDT 2006

>  > This should answer for b:
>  >     <http://update.omnigroup.com/>
>
>Very nice picture :)
>
>And taking into account Apple efforts on MAC intel promotion,
>  pre-10.4 OS X will go fast out of game.

Note that this is a very biased sample (and it is unbelievable to me
that the general use of Panther went from 95% to 10% in six months--
come on!). OS use will vary a LOT depending on the application and
the audience (e.g. education vs. professional). We as individual
developers know our own markets, and should be the judge of when to
drop support for a given platform.

Jon