Capturing a Non-Fatal VException

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Mon Jun 26 14:05:14 CDT 2006

Where do I see the information about a non-fatal VException?

I'm doing a call to theCursor.UpdateRecord() in V4RB2.

When I step through that line of code, I see VException at the bottom
of the screen and the debugger wants me to hit the STEP button again.

When I do, the program does not stop, but takes me back to window
where I was working in the App in debug mode, as if the record had
been updated. However, browsing the table's data, I see not change
has occurred.

Everything in the code compiles and seems to be running properly in
the debugger.

Regards,

Chuck