Valentina Studio crashing on SQL

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Mon Jun 26 08:06:48 CDT 2006

On Monday, June 26, 2006 sunshine at public.kherson.ua (Ruslan Zasukhin) wrote:

>On 6/26/06 6:31 AM, "Steve Albin" <steve at steve-albin.com> wrote:
>
>Hi Steve,
>
>Have you diagnose your db ?
>
>May be = 3 record is bad ?

Actually Perfs.nSessid does not exist.  Should give empty cursor.  I did a diagnose before the SQL and no problems are found.

I just submitted this to Mantis with a small database that will reproduce the problem.  Entry number 1667.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/