Valentina Studio crashing on SQL

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Sun Jun 25 23:31:33 CDT 2006

I am having a very odd problem with Valentina Studio.

The following SQL works fine:

Select * from Perfs, IssPerfs
    WHERE Perfs.nSessId = 2
    AND Perfs.nPerfId = IssPerfs.nPerfId

The following SQL crashes Valentina Studio:

Select * from Perfs, IssPerfs
    WHERE Perfs.nSessId = 3
    AND Perfs.nPerfId = IssPerfs.nPerfId

There is no value of Perfs.nSessid = 3.  I would expect an empty cursor, but instead Valentina Studio just crashes and subsequently will not open the database.  The target database is a V4RB 1.10 database that I allow Valentina Studio to convert to V2.

I am using Valentina Studio 2.3.  I really don't care if Valentina Studio works for me, but the real problem is that my V4RB 2.4b13 app is crashing on the same SQL.

Any ideas?

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ