Crash 'EXC_BAD_ACCESS' when calling CreateDatabase() in C++ VSDK

Matthew Jew mjew at icnc.com
Wed Jun 21 19:15:06 CDT 2006

On Jun 2, 2006, at 2:24 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 6/3/06 12:18 AM, "Matthew Jew" <mjew at icnc.com> wrote:
>
>> Ruslan,
>>
>> In certain configurations of my XCode project, I get this error:
>>
>> dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/
>> VSDK.framework/Versions/A/VSDK
>>    Referenced from: /Volumes/Alpha2/Dev-ProjectBuilder/Cocoa-
>> Projects/
>> RadiusAuthenticator2/build/Debug/RadiusAuthenticator2.app/Contents/
>> MacOS/RadiusAuthenticator2
>>    Reason: Incompatible library version: RadiusAuthenticator2
>> requires version 1.0.0 or later, but VSDK provides version 0.0.0
>>
>> What does this mean?
>
> I will try tomorrow make new VSDK build using xcode 2.3
>
> Also I will check this version for VSDK.Framework..
> This is 1.x version VSDK as I see
>

> --
> Best regards,
>
> Ruslan Zasukhin

Ruslan,

Ok, I think I figured out how to move the VSDK2 libraries into my app.
(I was putting the copy files phase after the link phase; it should
be before the link phase, I guess.)

Anyway, now I get the same error I was getting before:

RadiusAuthenticator2 has exited with status 0.
[Session started at 2006-06-21 19:05:44 -0700.]
dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/
VSDK.framework/Versions/A/VSDK
   Referenced from: /Volumes/Alpha2/Dev-ProjectBuilder/Cocoa-Projects/
RadiusAuthenticator2/build/Release/RadiusAuthenticator2.app/Contents/
MacOS/RadiusAuthenticator2
   Reason: Incompatible library version: RadiusAuthenticator2
requires version 1.0.0 or later, but VSDK provides version 0.0.0

RadiusAuthenticator2 has exited due to signal 5 (SIGTRAP).

Have you had a chance to look into this?

- Matthew