Installing V4REV 2.3

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Jun 21 10:35:21 CDT 2006

> That worked. Thanks.
>
> One suggestion. It's a good idea for the installer to prompt
> the user to restart the system or you can put it in the wiki.

Good idea, Don. The V4REV 2.x docs on installation in the wiki have been
updated.

Hey, did you come to RevCon?

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network
http://www.paradigmasoft.com