[V4MD] Foxpro/Access MM tables to BinaryLink

agustin porto_agus at ono.com
Wed Jun 14 14:43:06 CDT 2006

When I imported the original file in foxpro to Access the aparence of
special chars in Access were not correct in Windows (Acceess), I didn´t
proved to export them directly to Valentina (I'll do).

I encoded as latin9 because I didn´t find a list of allowed encoding  types.
I tryed with latin9 and as it works I used it. If there is a list, say me
where I can find it. I'll prove "Macintosh" encoding.

When I say M:M relation I mean that I have in a main table a field like this
"=147=145=420b=421b=478=615a=621b=" where each =145= corresponds to a data
field value "145" witch is a key field in the related table.