Importing text files tables to data base

agustin porto_agus at ono.com
Wed Jun 14 13:23:27 CDT 2006

I'm using "Valentina 2 database Xtra (V4MD)", de exe file I downloaded is
"V4MD_2_win.exe". It´s the Xtra for Macromedia Director and I'm working with
Windows XP(spanish language).

I don't know exactly what you mean with "setup correct font " if you are
refering to use another type of font I proved with font arial, verdana,
times and don´t works. I see correctly all the other special chars and I
there is a lot, specially in french and portuguese (I'm always talking about
Windows OS that is the system I'm proving)