TIMESTAMP Example

Brandon bwarlick at sunbelt-graphics.com
Tue Jun 13 15:53:48 CDT 2006

I have tried getdate() and now() in the default value for a DateTime
field. I am using vStudio to create the fields and do the tests. It does
not work. Field is set to strange values such as 08/26/-1152 and
00/26/-1152 when new records are added. Using vServer and V4RB Windows.

I know this seems trivial but it is important to me. Anyone have an
idea?

Brandon