Director-SQL:Select all fields from linked record?

Michael Bedar mike at bedar.net
Thu Jun 8 21:48:14 CDT 2006

I have a select statement like

"SELECT AB_LINK->AField1 FROM TableB"

where TableA and TableB are linked with AB_LINK, and AField1 is of
course a field in TableA

This works, but I need to get 2 fields, so I tried

"SELECT AB_LINK->AField1,AB_LINK->AField2  FROM TableB"

Which seems to work, BUT then later when I use getRecordsAsPropList()
on the cursor that the above select statement returns, the field
names are not coming through.. i get "#No_name1:" and so on..

So I was trying to figure out how to get all the fields.. I didn't
think ** would work after the -> (and I was right) but is there
another way to do this?

And does anyone know why my field names where not coming through in
the prop list?

Thanks
Mike