ranged datetime query problem

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Jun 4 10:57:57 CDT 2006

On 6/4/06 10:28 AM, "Sean Wilson" <snw at paradise.net.nz> wrote:

Hi Sean,

> Yes, I realised this and altered my query. See my follow-up note
> about using the DATEDIFF() function. I also gave an example query
> there that also failed.

Where I can see this ?

> I now have this working properly, but unfortunately I tried so many
> different things that I can't be sure which helped.

1) time_spent must be some INTEGER type.

2) SUM( datetimeFld ) always return ZERO
    because this is no-sense operation.

    I am adding now WARNING about such logical mistake.

> One of the alterations I made was setting ObjectPtr to nullable and setting
> the delete control to 'set null'

* Nullable

* Deletion Control

Both these steps cannot affect SUM()

So you have resolve this issue?
Then I will check your report about ObjectPtr now