Crash 'EXC_BAD_ACCESS' when calling CreateDatabase() in C++ VSDK

Matthew Jew mjew at icnc.com
Thu Jun 1 18:02:48 CDT 2006

Ruslan,

I rearranged some things in my project related to linking and such
and now things are different.
(This is why I was so interested in seeing a sample XCode project
that used the C++ VSDK 2;
  most of the problems I have been having are just in figuring out
how to configure the XCode project.)

Before the project was not properly linking to the libvkernel, hence
the failure to initialize.

How it apparently is linking better, but now the call to
ValentinaInit returns a 0.

Is there anywhere I can look to find out what error is causing
ValentinaInit to fail?

- Matthew