Field Name from VCursor

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Thu Jun 1 11:00:23 CDT 2006

Is there any way to recover a field name from a VCursor?

I ask because I'm working on a module to be used in multiple projects
that is designed to update information in a record based on a cell
location in an RB ListBox. The columns will not be moving. So if I
know the column number of the cell and the record ID from the hidden
0 column, I should be able to quickly update changed data...that is
IF I can readily identify the field in the VTable based on the cell
in the ListBox which is filled with data from a particular field in
the VCursor.

Any easy way to do this inside of V4RB2?

Regards,

Chuck Pelto