REVOLUTION - trouble with pictures. Help please.

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Jul 31 10:55:13 CDT 2006

On Jul 31, 2006, at 10:44 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
> I mean:
>
> * in C++ I can allocate some RAM and put there whatever I want.
>     then store this buffer into BLOB.
>
> * if Revolution developers are able work with binary data in memory ?
>
> * if yes, then Revolution developers can wish store that data (arrays,
> matrixes, ...) into BLOB field.

Ahh, I see.  Yes, you can work with binary data.  One thing we do
currently is store a Revolution stack as binary data in a database.
You can retrieve the stack binary data from the db and then load it
in memory while an application is running.  Handy little feature.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com
trevor at bluemangolearning.com