Collection Object

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jul 31 15:44:29 CDT 2006

On 7/31/06 3:35 PM, "Philip Mötteli" <philip.moetteli at econophone.ch> wrote:

>> My TC - this is table Central, and it play role of YOUR NSSet :-)
>
> But it uses several records. I have to use only ONE record, that
> points to several other records in several tables at the same time.

> One record in TC/NSSet is one instance of a collection object and
> this instance/record has n pointers to other objects/records in other
> tables.

I see now.

Wait.

For case of 2 tables, we put pointer into MANY table. Right?
So may be here we also should think in this way..
Hmm, in this way hard...

Well, then it seems you can use only next way

In TC you make VarChar for example, and store data as:

    121355354,1545115,154321354,13564351356,

I.e. You make LIST of records with their OID values.

Works?