V4MD - Crash Problem

Michael Bedar mike at bedar.net
Wed Jul 19 19:57:27 CDT 2006

I'm running into an issue where a Director CD project  (using V4MD
2.2) that I am developing on the Mac is having trouble on the PC.
The DB is installed on the users hard drive, at which point the user
is able to add data to a table.  On the Mac this works fine, but on
the PC, adding/modifying this table eventually, after the app is
opened and closed a few times, causes a crash, after which accessing
that table always crashes the app.

First, does anyone have any troubleshooting suggestions?

I have the following files sitting next to my exe and xtra's folder

VClient_Win32_Release_VC.dll
icuio30.dll
Kernel_Win32_Release.dll
msvcr71.dll
msvcp71.dll
icudt30.dll
VResources
icuuc30.dll
VShared_Win32_Release_VC.dll
VDK_VC.dll
icuin30.dll

Also, Is it possible to open and use two databases at the same time
from within director? If I can't solve this, I may try separating the
editable tables out.

Thanks
Mike

--