VCursors vs VArraySets

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Wed Jul 19 11:18:24 CDT 2006

On Jul 19, 2006, at 8:34 AM, Chuck Pelto wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> On Jul 19, 2006, at 3:45 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>
>> Btw, I recommend pay MUCH MORE attention to WIKI pages!!!
>
> I was unaware of their existence. I'll check them out.

Unfortunately, the wiki doesn't contain any real information on VSet
or VArraySet at this time.

When it IS put in there, it would be nice to see a list of advantages
of using the VArraySet over SQL approaches.

I'll continue to peruse the wiki before sending a missive to the
listserv.

Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Regards,

Chuck