Success using I_ValueDateTime_Ptr; but how to use I_ValueDate_Ptr and I_ValueTime_Ptr?

Matthew Jew mjew at icnc.com
Mon Jul 17 19:43:36 CDT 2006

On Jul 4, 2006, at 7:33 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 7/4/06 5:22 PM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>
> wrote:
>
>> On 7/4/06 3:00 AM, "Matthew Jew" <mjew at icnc.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In the new FBL::ArraySet files, I cannot find a new equivalent for
>>>
>>> // Append several items at once.
>>> FBL_EXP void AppendItems( ID_TYPE* pArray, ulong Count );
>>>
>>> Am I missing something?
>>
>> Vshared/fbl/publ/sets
>
> FBL_EXP    void             AppendItems( ID_TYPE* pArray, ulong
> Count );
>

> I see this method in FBL_ArraySet.h
>
> Line 92

I do not see that line at all. this is my line 92:

virtual Set_Ptr				Intersection		( const Set_Ptr inSet ); // AND

I did a search for "AppendItems" in the FBL_ArraySet.h file and found
no occurrences at all.

I did a search for "AppendItems" in the entire source tree, and found
one occurrence at line 24 in FBL_Set.cpp
and one occurrence at line 152 in FBL_Set.h.

The declaration of that, however is:
FBL_SHARED_EXP void AppendItems(
	Set_Ptr		inSet,
	ID_TYPE* 	inArray,