Valentina for Director: bundling

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jul 10 22:30:24 CDT 2006

On 7/10/06 10:18 PM, "Sergio Schvarstein" <sergiosch at mmfactory.com> wrote:

Hi Sergio,

> In the product reference guide you say the VComponents folder content must be
> at the root directory, and also a couple of dll's I dont have (I work in Mac).

First of all, if you work on MAC and use V4MD_mac archive,
Then you need also download from our side V4MD_win archive which contains
VComponents folder with windows dlls.

I think you need have WIN computer to install it there, then copy
VComponents_win to your mac production computer.

Actually in V4MD_win you will find V4MD Xtra for Windows itself.