Problems with VarChar inserts after DeleteAllRecords

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jul 7 10:16:29 CDT 2006

Hi Ruslan,

It has taken 6 hours of hunting, but I have finally tracked down the cause
of this bug!  I have posted a project to Mantis (0001676), which shows this
bug in action.  I have narrowed it down as much as possible - hopefully this
will help you to fix it.

The problem comes from using "ORDER BY TestVarChar".  Unfortunately this
means I have no workaround, as I need to be able to order by VarChar fields.

Dave.