Problems when opening two databases concurrently

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Jul 6 14:12:33 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I¹m getting some very strange results when trying to have two databases open
at the same time, in V4RB 2.3 (Mac OS X 10.4.7, RB 2006r2).  I¹ve run some
tests, and it seems to be that if I open two databases, from separate files,
and drop and then recreate a table in one of the databases, then the
database loses the table when I next try and access it.

If I don¹t drop and then recreate the table, I have no problems.

Is this a known issue?  Or another one for Mantis?  I have a simple test
project showing the problem.

Dave.