System requirement for Valentina for Director

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jul 4 21:37:07 CDT 2006

On 7/4/06 6:27 PM, "Pierre Rossel" <prossel2 at myrealbox.com> wrote:

Hi Pierre,

> I have seen threads discussing dropping support of OS X 10.3 but I don't get
> a clear picture of current system requirements for Valentina 2.3.
>
> This page says OS X and Windows 2000. Does it mean all versions of OS X ?

We know that exists people using Valentina on 10.2
I do not think it is wise even think about 10.1 or 10.0

> By the way, other solutions are MaxOS9 and Win 95 and you are speaking of
> not even support all versions of OS X ?

Yes.

If you need OS 9 or Win95 you can use Valentina 1.x ADKs.

Guys, even MS have drop Windows 2000 already...
Apple have drop OS 9 long time ago...

> I received today a request for Quotation from a big NGO for a CD-ROM which
> should be able to run on Mac OS 8.5 and Windows 95. Just to say that not
> everybody is running latest OS on brand new hardware as we developers tend
> to do.

Again, then you can use Valentina 1.x for this project.

If you have Valentina 2 for Director serials, let me know,
We will give you 1.x serials for free.