sqlQuery: "Handler not found in object"

Marcel Lenormand marcel.lenormand at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 12:31:59 CST 2006

Thanks to Ruslan for the new 'Getting Started' section of the V4MD
Reference docs.
I'm very new to the list and Valentina, so any assistance getting going
is gratefully appreciated.

Follow the docs' instructions for the "sqlQuery" command I'm running
into a "Handler not found" error.

My code looks like this...
	res = gDatabase.SqlQuery( "SELECT * FROM Bookings WHERE BookingID =
'ib2263' " )
	put res

and my test project is based on the Tutorial Examples : lesson 3 : step
1

I believe I have the Xtras installed ok - the other functions from the
buttons 'Add' 'Delete' 'Update' etc work fine.

Many thanks in advance for you assistance

Marcel
Guernsey