SQL Select Problem

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Wed Jan 25 14:31:30 CST 2006

Is there something wrong here?

I'm not getting any records found in a simple SQL SELECT search.

Are my params wrong?

thisCursor = App.tDatabase.SQLSelect(sqlString,
EVCursorLocation.kClientSide, EVLockType.kReadWrite,
EVCursorDirection.kRandom)

Is there something wrong with my SQL argument?

SELECT RecID, * FROM Information WHERE info_contactsptr = '1'

I can see the record in the information table using VStudio.

But after the SQLSelect() call is run, there are no records in the
cursor.

Admittedly, this is my first effort at using SQL with V4RB2. And
something seem to have changed. I'm just wondering if I caught them all.

Regards,

Chuck